Recent studies have indicated that there has been a steady decrease of primary care physicians across the United States. In fact, many primary care physicians have ceased operations ? or retired due to the aging population. Similarly, many doctors have stopped practicing due to higher numbers of uninsured Americans across…
Many health problems can be directly attributed to lack of rest and sleep. Not getting enough rest could lead to symptoms such as slower reaction time, impaired learning ability, slower cognitive ability, moodiness and sudden drowsiness. People also may suffer from impaired cognitive flexibility and communication skills. These symptoms can pose…
Most nursing students dream of working in hospitals, saving lives. While there?s great need for primary care nurses, a cause of the current US nursing shortage is lack of faculty in nursing schools. Tens of thousands of qualified students get turned away each year, exacerbating the problem of too few…
OrthopaedicsOne is the orthopaedic knowledge network and educational platform. Contribute to orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery knowledge..
From leading impact orthopaedic journals, to orthopaedic websites you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite orthopaedic content, presented in a streamlined format and delivered to you -.ORTHOREADER.
- Hello world!October 24, 2021 - 2:10 am
- New York Dynamic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy ClinicAugust 27, 2017 - 9:01 pm
- Potts Law FirmAugust 27, 2017 - 8:54 pm
- Nurse Practitioners and the Primary Care ShortageAugust 27, 2017 - 8:51 pm
- How Nurses Can Survive Long Hours and the Night ShiftAugust 27, 2017 - 8:48 pm
- 2023-24 University of Utah Pediatric and Adult Sports Medicine Research Fellowship – Steve Aoki, MD November 26, 2022
- Rush Orthopedics Adult Joint Reconstruction Research Fellowship 2023-2024 November 16, 2022
- 2023-2024 Cedars-Sinai Spine Research Fellowship – Dr. David Skaggs and Dr. Kenneth Illingworth November 16, 2022
- Rush Research Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction 2023-2024: Dr. Craig Della Valle and Dr. Denis Nam November 15, 2022
- 2023-2024 OrthoCarolina/Atrium Health – Clinical Research Fellowship – Department of Sports Medicine and Shoulder/Elbow Surgery (Charlotte, NC) November 12, 2022